January 21, 2013 Japplis Toolbox 3.5 released with online tools (See changes).
Japplis Toolbox is a utility toolbox for developers.
Missing a feature? Request yours.
- URL encoding and decoding
- Base64 encoding and decoding
- Hex encoding and decoding
- ROT13, ROT47 encoding and decoding
- java unicode encoding and decoding
- Volapuk encoding and decoding
- Convertion of numbers in hexadecimal and binary
- Sort lines, Reverse lines, Shuffle lines, Number lines, Delete duplicate lines, Trim spaces, Remove empty lines, Delete 1 out of 2 lines
- Extract words
- Join lines
- Add text before or after each lines (Prefix or Suffix)
- Keep / remove / find regular expressions
- Convert long to date, long to date
- Text info: character count, word count, line count, MD5, SHA, Hash code
- XML Validate
- AES, DES, 3DES and RSA encryption and decryption
- Get Java system properties, Swing UI defaults, Environment properties
- List the characters with the defined font and charset encoding
- Extract lines based on regular expression from files
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- You can run it online here